We all know that Apple is going to reveal a lot more in 2020, but you will get surprised by the new information. AppleInsider, analyst Jun Zhang of international brokers Rosenblatt Securities in a private note to investors informed that Apple is set to launch back to back six iPhone 12 models in the upcoming year, including both Plus and Max versions.
Here is the list of the six iPhone 12 models along with specifications:
1. iPhone 12 4G: 6.1-inch LCD with dual cameras
2. iPhone 12 Pro 4G: 5.4-inch OLED, dual cameras
3. iPhone 12 Pro Plus 4G: 6.1-inch OLED, triple cameras, Time-of-Flight 3D sensing capabilities
4. iPhone 12 Pro 5G: 5.4-inch OLED, dual cameras
5. iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G: 6.1-inch OLED, triple cameras with ToF
6. iPhone 12 Pro Plus 5G: 6.1-inch OLED, triple cameras with ToF
Jun Zhang further stated that 5G iPhones would have a “number of different components entirely” compared to the 4G iPhones. However, he did not explain much about these but added that they would have faster wireless charging speeds. As per the Rosenblatt report, there are few points to mention.
- The availability of the 5G version is quite impressive. As we all know, 5G is very limited and will be available in a few countries all over the world. There is no doubt that 5G will add a significant price premium.
- Apple has designed the new iPhone 12 Pro in a one-handed size, and it is pocketable. It is likely to say that many would like the fact.
- Because of so many options that the iPhone is launching, it may be a little bit confusing for buyers. Moreover, the company has already announced the imminent arrival of the iPhone SE2. It is the updated version of the iPhone 8, with the latest A13 chipset.
However, Apple fans may also expect several upgrades in the iPhone 12 range, including an upgraded version and 120Hz ProMotion. So, all the Apple fans hold your excitement till the new generation iPhones arrive in the market in the upcoming year.